Hi friends, welcome back! I’m not sure about you guys, but I’m dreaming of the day when the hostess at my favorite restaurants tells me my table is ready. As you know, one of my favorite parts about living in NYC is trying out new restaurants and I’m counting down the days until I can start dining out again! There are so many different restaurants to experience so Jon and I always try to find someplace new, but today I’m sharing five restaurants that I will definitely go back to. This list has a great variety, so it could be a great resource if you’re visiting NYC and are overwhelmed with where to eat 😀
In no particular order, here are the Five Restaurants in NYC I would dine at again:
- Crown Shy– I have actually been here twice, once for brunch and also for dinner, and they were both great meals! Crown Shy is a Michelin Star Restaurant so the food is exceptional and the menu is well thought out. It’s more of an upscale restaurant so it’s a little pricey, but the food is worth it. The house bread served with dinner is some of the best we’ve ever had, that alone is worth the visit! I enjoyed the sweet breakfast appetizers as well. To read more about it, you can check out my brunch post here, and dinner post here.
- Prince Street Pizza– this is some of the best pizza we’ve had in NYC! There is always a long line, but it’s always worth it! People typically order by the slice which makes this an incredibly affordable option, and it could also be a great spot to stop for lunch if you’re near Soho. We found a peaceful public garden nearby where we enjoyed our pizza, you can read about it here.
- Tonchin Ramen – I’m not sure about you guys, but I’m always craving some good ramen! The noodles at Tonchin are homemade and the quality of meat is great. Jon and I sat at the bar and it was the perfect dinner spot before doing some Christmas shopping at Macy’s on 34th You can read more about our ramen here.
- Beauty & Essex – To get to Beauty & Essex, you have to go through a hidden door in a pawn shop, so you know right away it’s a cool spot! Jon and I went here for Restaurant Week, so we got to try quite a few dishes and they were all delicious. This spot is known more for the cool atmosphere, but also has great food. The inside is dark with loud music and packed with people in their twenties, it’s also a popular spot for birthday dinners with a group of friends. Jon and I went back for a drink and it was just as we had remembered. You can read about our dinner here.
- Song E’ Napule – Last but not least, if you are wanting some authentic Naples, Italy pizza, this is your spot! The ingredients are so fresh and the pizzas (and meatballs) taste amazing! I am looking forward to trying out their famous Margarita Pizza when this quarantine is over. This restaurant is small and cozy, the perfect spot to enjoy some wood fire pizza. You can read more here.
Now that I’ve got extra time to blog due to the quarantine, I’ve got some honorable mentions to add to the list 🙂
Asuka sushi is some of the best sushi I’ve remembered, and I would love to go back and see if it was as good as I remembered.
Adrienne’s Pizza– this pizza was massive and delicious! Jon and I actually got takeout from here over the weekend. It was a nice break from our usual healthier naan bread pizza.
Thanks for reading, I hope you all have a great week!!