Hey friends! I’m sharing a delicious, healthy, and super easy recipe today. I’ve been trying to eat healthier and eat more veggies and a stir-fry is the perfect way to do so! It’s almost like you’re tricking yourself into eating veggies because it’s so good.
I got almost all of my ingredients from Trader Joe’s except for the chicken. I’ve seen this Soyaki sauce before but never tried it – it’s definitely something you should try out!
- Olive Oil
- Soyaki Sauce
- Cut all your veggies to desired shape, I prefer smaller pieces
- Cut chicken into bit size pieces. I like to pound the chicken with a meat tenderizer so that the pieces are thinner and it cooks faster
- Cook the chicken on a pan coated in olive oil (about 5 minutes). Remove from the pan once fully cooked and set aside for later
- Add all the veggies to the pan and drizzle with some olive oil. Stir around the veggies so that they don’t burn, but are nice and crunchy
- Once the veggies are nice and crisp, add the chicken back in and add the Soyaki sauce. I didn’t measure mine out, I like to have a lot of sauce in mine, but add as much as you desire.
- Let the stir-fry simmer for a few minutes to get the most flavor
- Add the stir fry to noodles, rice, or just enjoy as is 🙂
What are your favorite stir-fry ingredients?