Hi friends, welcome back and Happy New Year! Jon and I spent time with our families in Michigan and Atlanta for Christmas, and then made it back to NYC before the new year. We luckily didn’t have any issues with flight delays and enjoyed a quiet evening watching football, and eating our favorite takeout pizza. 2021 treated us quite well and we are looking forward to hopefully a more normal 2022! Instead of New Year’s Resolutions, I like to make goals I can achieve in the year and I thought I’d share mine with you all as my first post of 2022.
- Read 40 books – two years ago I was hoping to read ten, but now that I have my library card I’m unstoppable when it comes to reading ha! Oh how I wish the library had some kind of reward program where I could earn ice cream or cookies with each page turned 🙂
- Get TSA-Pre and Global Entry – I currently have a CLEAR membership, but not TSA-Pre so at the airport Jon and I split at security and hope neither of us have issues
- Finish legally changing my name – I changed my SSN card/ NY drivers license, but there’s so many other places to change it, most notably my passport
- See a Broadway Show – Hadestown is at the top of my list
- Go to Paris – We’re optimistic we can get to Europe for our anniversary. Jon got me Paris-related presents for Christmas and said we should go for our anniversary, sounds great to me! Depending on the time frame, I may add a few days in London to the end of our itinerary
- Spend Fourth of July in Newport, Rhode Island – We have our accommodations booked so if all goes according to plan, we’ll be touring all the beautiful mansions this summer
- Visit three new NYC museums – so far we’ve only been to the Met and Natural History Museum
- Improve my Personal Records on the Peloton
What’s your goal for 2022?