Hi friends! As you may know, I absolutely love holidays and I love making lists, so today I’m sharing my Fall 2019 Bucket List. I must admit, I’ve already decorated for Halloween and lit my fall scented candle (I got it on sale last winter and have been saving it!). Last year I created a bucket list, but unfortunately didn’t cross many items off so I’m starting early this year. Jon and I are heading to Vermont in a few weeks and will be able to cross quite a few of the items below off the list 🙂 I just have to get through my remaining busy season and then it’s full fall festivities over here!
Fall 2019 Bucket List:
- See the leaves change color in Central Park
- Carve a pumpkin
- Roast pumpkin seeds
- Decorate for Halloween – I can’t wait to share pictures 🙂
- Watch Halloween movies (I don’t like any of the scary ones!)
- Hocus Pocus
- Halloweentown series
- Charlie Brown
- Go to the Cider Mill
- Make a pumpkin recipe – I love pumpkin bread!
- Eat some candy corn and Halloween candy
- Listen to Monster Mash
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Eat a caramel apple
- Go on a Hayride
- Drink apple cider and/or pumpkin beer
- Make pumpkin waffles/ pancakes for breakfast
- Burn a fall scented candle
- Visit a fall festival
- Attend the Great Jack O’Lantern Blaze- this is a giant pumpkin festival in New York that’s easily accessible by train. They have over 40,000 carved pumpkins on display so I’m excited for this incredible sight!
Comment below you’re favorite fall activity or let me know if I’m missing anything 🙂