I’m going to start linking up with the first blogger I ever read, Shay Shull, for my What’s Up posts. Each month I’ll be answering the following questions:
- What I’m eating: I’ve been eating a lot of Guilt Free Nachos, but I usually make them into a quesadilla at work. It’s so simple, but so good.
2. What I’m reminiscing about: My Valentine’s in the Big Apple with Jon. I’m missing being in NYC, with tax season upon me I can’t get away for a weekend and fly out there.
3. What I’m loving: I’m obsessed with the almond milk cheese at Trader Joe’s, I have eaten it almost every day for the past few months (maybe one day I’ll be sponsored by TJs and have a never ending supply)
4. What I’ve been up to: tax returns, working out, eating, and sleeping
5. What I’m dreading: two words- busy season
6. What I’m working on: balancing taxes and working out
7. What I’m excited about: Easter weekend! My dad always hides eggs for us and Jon will be here.
8. What I’m watching/reading: I don’t have much time to watch tv, so I’ve been watching a lot of Youtube videos while I walk on the treadmill. I wish I had the energy to read at the end of the day.
9. What I’m listening to: Perfect by Ed Sheeran on repeat and No Hands on repeat at the gym…very random I know
10. What I’m doing this weekend: celebrating my parent’s birthdays
11. What I’m looking forward to next month: finishing busy season and having my weekends to just veg
12. What else is new: I finally took down my Christmas tree 🙂