Hi friends, welcome back! Today I’m taking a quick break from the holiday cheer to share my go-to week night dinner recipe! I must give the credit to Jon, he introduced me to these pizzas when I would visit him in NYC, and now we have it for dinner almost every night during the week. I’ve shared this recipe before, but it was one of my first posts, so I figured it’s worth sharing again 🙂
I’m not sure about you guys, but after work I’m pretty spent, so the last thing I want to do is spend a lot of time making dinner. This pizza recipe is the solution because it’s so easy, and only takes about five minutes of prep time at the most. My favorite thing about this is that I can put the pizzas in the oven when I get home, and by the time I’m changed and have had a few minutes to sit, they’re ready to assemble. I will say the pizza take a total of about 40 minutes until they’re ready to eat, but it’s so worth it!
- Trader Joe’s Naan Bread (Garlic is my favorite!)
- Pizza Sauce
- Cheese – I use the Trader Joe’s Almond Milk Cheese
- Shredded Chicken (or any protein you like on pizza – Jon loves bacon on his)
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425*
- Place the naan bread face down and place in the oven while it’s preheating
- Once the pizzas are defrosted (about 7-10 minutes) take the pizzas out and flip, they’re ready for toppings!
- Add the pizza sauce
- Add some oregano on top of the pizza sauce
- Add a thin layer of cheese
- Add your protein
- Add a final covering of cheese
- Place back in the oven for 20ish minutes (Depending on how you like you pizza, I like mine a little crunch, I can tell based on the cheese. When it gets a little browned on top then I know it’s ready to take out)
- Add a little sprinkle of parmesan cheese
Let me know if you try the recipe, it might become your new staple dinner 🙂
4 thoughts on “My Go-To Trader Joe’s Naan Bread Pizza Recipe”
I love naan. I’ll have to try the ones that look like pizza.
Let me know how you like it 🙂