I’m finally back from Portland and had such a great vacation! It was nice to get out of my usual routine and see the other side of the country. I’ll have more on the vacation later this week for you to look forward to. This week’s workouts were a little different (ok, a lot different!) than my usual workouts. I only worked out in a gym on Monday, and then the other days I hiked, walked, or biked outside. Let me tell ya, hiking left my calves more sore than any calf raise will ever!
Workouts this week:
- Squat: 150# 4×5
- Deadlift: 185# 4×3
- Tuesday: walking around Portland
- Wednesday: hiking in Washington on Cape Horn Trail
- Thursday: hiking in Oregon on Silver Falls
- Friday: 5 mile bike ride around Portland (those hills are KILLER!)
- Saturday: walking around the coast of Portland
- Sunday: complete off day
Stay tuned for more pictures from Portland!