One of my go-to meals is always Mexican, tortilla chips can always make my hanger go away. I enjoy eating healthy and have created a cleaner version to satisfy my nacho/taco craving. All of the ingredient below are from Trader Joe’s except for the Tostitos tortilla chips and taco seasoning. The blue corn tortilla chips from TJ’s are my favorite, but I just used the chips I had at home.
- 16oz of 99% fat free ground turkey
- Tortilla chips/tortillas
- Taco seasoning (not a fan of the TJ’s on so we got this from Kroger)
- Almond milk cheese alternative
- Guacamole (we highly recommend this one)
- Fat free refried beans
- Cook turkey according to package instructions
- Add seasoning once turkey is fully cooked
- Line tortilla chips on a plate
- Sprinkle cheese on chips and then put in the microwave for one minute
- Add turkey, refried beans, and guacamole on top
- Enjoy guilt free
Pro tip: When I make turkey during the week for work, I add in some riced cauliflower from Trader Joes so that I can get extra vegetables during the day without realizing it.