Hi friends, welcome back and happy Wednesday! I’m finally starting to know what day of the week it is ha! The time between Christmas and New Year’s is such a blur, but now it’s back to reality and routine. I’ve been thinking a lot this past week about how I want the year to go, what my goals are, and what I’m looking forward to. I heard about a 20 for 2020 list where you write down 20 things you want to achieve in the year 2020. You can also create a list with 20 things you want to do/achieve in the 2020 decade. They can be little things like read a certain book, try a new coffee shop, or go to a play. They can also include big things like buy a house, travel to exciting countries, and get a dog. I decided to create both lists. I created a list of 20 things I wanted to achieve in 2020 and then Jon and I created a list of 20 things we want to achieve within the next 10 years. I’m so excited to share these lists and look back on them in a year and in ten years.
20 Things I want to Accomplish in 2020:
- Change my last name on all relevant documents/accounts
- Read eight books
- Get married
- Practice yoga at Bryant Park
- Find a pair of jeans I love
- Put up a gallery wall of pictures in the apartment
- Send cards for birthdays/holidays/events
- Post on my blog twice a week
- Get my haircut twice this year
- See two Broadway shows
- Hike three times in NY
- Learn photography/photo editing
- Add a Santa to my collection
- Develop a skincare routine
- Work on being tidier
- Practice yoga twice a week
- Increase my cardio endurance
- Get a NY CPA License
- Make one new recipe a month
- Plan blog posts at the start of the month
20 Things Jon and I want to Accomplish by 2030
- Get married
- Buy a house
- Get a Golden Retriever named Finley
- Have kids
- Go to Greece
- Break 90 in a round of golf
- Go to London
- Go to Paris
- Wine hop in Napa Valley
- Take a trip to Hawaii
- Take professional pictures every year
- Go to the Masters
- Go to Banff National Park
- Win the Broadway Lottery
- Join a golf club
- Travel to Ireland
- Go to at least one Three-Star Michelin Restaurant
- Go to Lake Tahoe
- Take an East Coast hiking trip
- Go to the Swiss Alps
That’s all folks! What’s on your 2020 lists?
4 thoughts on “20 Goals for 2020”
Great lists!! They inspired us to add a couple things! Thanks.
Thanks for reading!!
Great Article with Amazing Pictures.
Good idea to form a list.