Hey friends! I hope you all had a great Memorial Weekend! Jon and I are in Scotland and having the best time! I can’t wait to share more with you all when we get back – I have so many pictures!
On to my post 😀I’ve been linking up with my first and favorite blogger I ever read, Shay Shull, for my What’s Up posts. Each month I’m answering the following questions:
- What I’m eating: I’ve been eating a lot of my Just Salad copycat salad (coming soon) and making huge fruit salads. I love a good fruit salad in the summer. I usually put grapes, berries, and sometimes cantaloupe. I make a special trip to Trader Joes’ because the fruit is affordable! At my grocery store in my building, a carton of strawberries costs $6!!
- What I’m reminiscing about: I’ve been in NYC for a year already! Isn’t that crazy!! It seems like just yesterday I was getting ready to move. It’s been such an incredible year, one that I’ll remember forever.
- What I’m loving: Jon and I are in Scotland right now and having the best time!! I can’t wait to share our trip with you all once we are back 😀
- What I’m dreading: riding the subway in the heat! It’s not fun being sweaty before I even get to work😅
- What I’m Up to: I’m starting to plan our honey moon. We are going to Italy, but I still need to figure out which parts we want to see. My mom is an expert on a trip to Italy, so it should go well.
- What I’m working on: I’ve been going to yoga regularly the last few months and have been getting slowly more flexible. I want to start going twice a week so I can really improve my flexibility and conquer some harder poses
- What I’m excited about: In one year Jon and I are getting married!
- What I’m watching/reading: I’m anxiously awaiting the return of Big Little Lies and Stranger Things! I watched the last season of Game of Thrones even though I’d never watched the previous seasons, but it was still good. I just finished reading Cast of Shadows and it was pretty hard to put down! I’m going to read Pillars of the Earth next, that book weighs about 5 pounds!
- What I’m listening to: I love the song I Don’t Care by Justin Bieber and Ed Sheeran. It’s cheesy, but it’s so catchy and I love Ed Sheeran
- What I’m doing this weekend: Jon and I fly back this weekend and will get settled and back into the swing of things
- What I’m looking forward to next month: spending the Fourth of July in Michigan at my lake! I shared about our time there last year here. Hopefully we will be able to get some golf in!