Happy Tuesday friends! March has been a busy month for me with work, but I’m in the home stretch! I have three more weeks left of busy season and then it’s back to normal for me. It’s starting to slowly get warmer here in NYC and I’m so excited for spring! This will be my first full spring in the city so I’m looking forward to seeing the city come back to life. I’m also looking forward to being able to focus on my blog again. My busy season is very mentally exhausting, so it’s hard to be creative and have the energy to do fun things. Be on the lookout for more posts in the coming weeks 🙂
On to my post 🙂 I’ve been linking up with my first and favorite blogger I ever read, Shay Shull, for my What’s Up posts. Each month I’m answering the following questions:
- What I’m eating: I’ve still been eating my Dig Inn bowls every day for lunch. Jon and I recently made this delicious cookie pizookie that you should definitely try out!
- What I’m reminiscing about: being back at MSU and being able to go to the basketball games! That was definitely one of my favorite parts of college
- What I’m loving: MARCH MADNESS! I love college basketball and every year I’m always so hopeful that I’ll win my family bracket pool. MSU is looking pretty good so I’m excited to see how they’ll fare against Duke possibly. I have Duke winning it all though
- What I’m dreading: the last final push of busy season, but I really can’t complain because it’s so much better than my past busy seasons
- What I’m Up to: planning my trip to Scotland! We finally booked our flights and excursions which is a relief! We are doing 4 days worth of guided tours so that will be great to learn more about the country and not have to drive or plan an itinerary. I’m going to search for the best coffee shops, ice cream stores, and foodie spots
- What I’m working on: I have a major travel bug so I’ve just been getting inspiration for future trips.
- What I’m excited about: Jon and I are seeing Hamilton tomorrow on Broadway!! I’ve been wanting to go to this show for years and Jon surprised me with tickets for Christmas!
- What I’m watching/reading: I just finished Eat, Pray, Love and now I started reading Cast of Shadows. We’ve been watching a lot of March Madness and just finished the first two seasons of The Good Place.
- What I’m listening to: the Jonas Brothers!
- What I’m doing this weekend: watching March Madness!
- What I’m looking forward to next month: our trip to Scotland! It’s been two years since I went abroad to Greece so I’m really excited to explore again! This trip will be Jon’s first time in Europe.
5 thoughts on “What’s Up: April 2019”
Since you are a big ice cream fan (as I am). This is the best ice cream shop in Scotland. Since you are going in off season there should be no line. It is in St. Andrews’s where Chariots of Fire was filmed, Prince William and Kate met and the famous golf course. Hope you can check it out.
I love reading these kind of posts, what part of Scotland are you going to can I ask?
Thank you!! We are going to Edinburgh, Glasgow, St Andrews, and then a 3 day tour to see the Isle of Skye and a few cities and stops along the way
Ooh have fun!