Happy Tuesday friends! February flew by for me which is great because I’m in the middle of my busy season! It’s been really great so far, I’ve been able to finish my work during the week and spend all weekend with Jon! We’ve been trying out a lot of new coffee shops and restaurants and it’s been a lot of fun. I want to fully experience the city so that when we are ready to move out, I don’t feel like I have anything I wish I would’ve done. It’ll be nicer when it’s warm and we can explore more of the city again!!
On to my post 🙂 I’ve been linking up with my first and favorite blogger I ever read, Shay Shull, for my What’s Up posts. Each month I’m answering the following questions:
- What I’m eating: I’ve been eating a lot of my Dig Inn bowls, I bring that for lunch every single day. I’ve also been on a trail mix/dried fruit kick lately. Trader Joe’s has my favorite dried mangoes that I can’t get enough of!
- What I’m reminiscing about: my trip to Boston! That was the first trip that Jon and I took together and we had so much fun. I’ve been busy planning our next trip and I’m so excited. Ever since my trip to Greece with my family I’ve had a travel bug
- What I’m loving: I’ve been going to yoga for the past four weeks and it feels so great to get in a good stretch! My building has yoga classes and there are only one or two other people that go to class, so it’s almost like a private class.
- What I’m dreading: the last weeks of busy season. I really can’t complain because busy season has been really great so far. The winter is always easier because we usually extend returns, whereas the fall is tough because everything must get done. My new job is going really well so far. I love being able to finish my work during the week and relax on the weekends
- What I’m Up to: Jon and I have been trying a lot of new places to eat and get coffee and it’s been a lot of fun! We also saw Phantom of The Opera a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it
- What I’m working on: lots of tax returns! I still need to do my own though. Surprisingly, I’ve never done my own tax return, my dad always handled it!
- What I’m excited about: I’ve almost nailed down our itinerary for our trip to Scotland. After getting some feedback on TripAdvisor, I decided to save Ireland for another time. This will be my first trip abroad since Greece so I’m really excited. Hopefully my planning goes as seamlessly as my moms did! I never knew how much work it took to plan a trip! Especially internationally Thanks mom 🙂
- What I’m watching/reading: Jon and I watched some great shows this month! We loved The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and we already miss it! The show is very funny and a feel good show, so it was a great break from This is Us. We also started watching The Good Place. It’s only twenty minutes per episode so it’s perfect to watch while we eat dinner or need something quick. I love how happy and bright the show is.
- What I’m listening to: Now that it’s my busy season I like listening to relaxing music at work, I was recently introduced to a beautiful piano version of Perfect.
- What I’m doing this weekend: probably trying a new coffee shop and relaxing
- What I’m looking forward to next month: Finishing busy season!!