I absolutely love the holiday season, and it all starts with fall and Halloween. I love decorating the house all festive, it really puts me in the spirit. This is my first time being in the city for Halloween, so I’m sure it’ll be different. There aren’t cider mills and tailgating and porches with jack o’ lanterns. I’m excited to experience fall in the city.
I created this bucket list because first of all I LOVE making lists, and secondly, I’m determined to embrace the fall season and go all out. I’m still in my busy season at work, it lasts until 10/15, so this list will also give me something to look forward to.
- Walk through Central Park when the leaves start changing colors
- Carve a pumpkin & roast the seeds
- Decorate the apartment with Halloween/fall décor
- Watch Halloween movies (I don’t like any of the scary ones!)
- Hocus Pocus
- Halloweentown series
- Charlie Brown
- Go to the Cider Mill (we did this here)
- Make a pumpkin recipe (I did this already :))
- Eat some candy corn and Halloween candy
- Eat a caramel apple
- Listen to Monster Mash
- Visit a pumpkin patch (do these exist in NYC?)
- Drink apple cider or pumpkin beer
- Make pumpkin waffles or pancakes for breakfast
- Burn a fall scented candle
- Visit a fall festival
What’s on your fall bucket list?