Hey friends! I hope you all are enjoying your summer! My summer has flown by, it’s crazy! July was kind of a weird month weather wise in the city. It rained for a week so we didn’t do much, and then it was 100 degrees so we stayed inside. Then one week I went on a boat trip and a Yankees game to make up for it. It’s kind of funny because I usually don’t do anything exciting during the week because I’m so drained from work. Anyways, August should be a great month and I’m excited for the month ahead.
On to my post JI’ve been linking up with my first and favorite blogger I ever read, Shay Shull, for my What’s Up posts. Each month I’m answering the following questions:
- What I’m eating: I’ve been eating all the summer fruit lately! Cherries and grapes are my go-to right now. We’ve also been eating a lot of ice cream, there’s nothing better than ice cream in the summer!
- What I’m reminiscing about: I loved finding my wedding dress last month and I’m so excited to walk down the aisle in less than a year!
- What I’m loving: Yoga! I’ve become obsessed. I go every Friday and Sunday and have improved so much since the start of the year. I know that yoga has so many long-term benefits so I’m glad I got back into the routine of going. Jon even comes with me once a week, it’s fun!
- What I’m dreading: busy season…
- What I’m Up to: I’ve been planning our honeymoon and have finally settled on an itinerary and have our hotels reserved and flights booked! We are going to be going to Rome, Naples/Pompeii, Ischia, and Positano and I’m extremely excited! It’s going to be a trip of a lifetime.
- What I’m working on: I’ve become obsessed with anything and everything travel related! I like to have a post-busy season trip planned to give me some motivation to make it through, so I’m working on that. We want to do a mini road trip on the east coast to see all of the fall foliage and possibly hike. Last year we spent a weekend in Boston and had such an amazing time, a lot of R&R was much needed!
- What I’m excited about: We have some travel planned every month for the end of the year so I’m excited about all the good times ahead. This year is flying by, it seems like next month will be Christmas already!
- What I’m watching/reading: Jon and I just finished season 2 of Outlander and love it. We just finished watching Big Little Lies and are about to watch Stranger Things now that it’s out. I just started reading The Pillars of The Earth, it’s a long book so hopefully I like it!
- What I’m listening to: The Jonas Brothers and I do like Ed Sheeran’s new collaboration songs.
- What I’m doing this weekend: heading to Michigan and we have a very busy weekend planned! My 26thbirthday is on Friday, Saturday we have my friend’s wedding, and then on Sunday we have a golf outing with Jon’s family and fly back. Whew! It’ll be a great activity packed weekend
- What I’m looking forward to next month: Jon and I are heading to Atlanta to visit Jon’s family for a few days. It’ll be a nice little break from busy season and then I’ll have one final push.